OKC3S US MARINE CORPS BAYONET
- 8" Blade
- 13 1/4" Overall
- 1 3/8" Wide
- .200" Thick Proprietary Carbon Steel
- Clip Point - Full Tang Blade
- 1 3/4" Mission Serration
- Phosphate non-reflective finish
- 53-58 Rc. Hardness
- Dynaflex® Handle ergonomically grooved to reduce hand fatigue with positioning access point for quick redirect of positioning of blade in reduced visibility situations.
- Manufactured with a low noise signature polyester elastomer
- Fitted internal stainless steel spring friction device at throat of scabbard to secure bayonet
- Ceramic-coated aluminum honing rod is located on back of scabbard
- Equipped with two load bearing attaching straps with cross straps, which allows variations of placement on the load bearing equipment.