Omaha's Surplus was founded in 1963 in Fort Worth, Texas by “the old man,” whose family had been in the government surplus business since 1945, selling various tools and military industrial surplus. 
Omaha’s transformed itself in 1983 to a true Army Navy Surplus Store with an expansion into a new building, offering authentic products such as clothing, military outdoor field gear and adventure equipment with an incredible selection of hard to find genuine surplus items. In 1987 the old man’s sons jumped on board to help expand the business.
In 1999, the Omaha’s Surplus e-commerce retail store was born, with the ability to offer more products to people all over the world. 
2013
Read More